To celebrate the launch of my new book 'Cake Craft Made Easy' this week, I'm excited to be able to run a little giveaway!
There a 3 prizes available to win!
First prize is a copy of 'Cake Craft Made Easy' and an awesome pack of Spring-inspired cake decorating supplies: a Wilton bunny brownie/whoopie pie baking pan, assorted coloured cupcake cases, tubes of pink and green non-pariels, a tube of edible pearls, a lovely shabby chic rose tea towel, a Wilton bows and buttons silicone mould, and 8 Spring cookie cutters!
Second prize is a copy of 'Cake Craft Made Easy', a dual colour piping kit and five 'take a bite' cookie cutters.
How to Enter
Enter the giveaway in the Rafflecopter box below.
The only mandatory (required) item is the first one – leaving a comment on this blog post letting me know about your favourite spring-time bake. (Make sure you check that off in the Rafflecopter box). The other entries are just more opportunities to win.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- This contest is International.
- The winners will be chosen randomly at www.random.org.
- Winners will be contacted on Monday 27th May, 2013, and announced on this blog once contact has been made.
- Leave all your comment entries here, not on Facebook.
- Please read all contest entry details in the Rafflecopter widget below.
- You do not need to use Facebook to use Rafflecopter, an email is fine. Your email will not be shared with anyone.